A Roll Form System will typically include heavy duty coil handling equipment
and possibly a device to straighten the coil before feeding it through the roll former.
Form Process Engineering can include this equipment in a turnkey roll form system.
Coil Reels – weight capacities from 2,500 lbs to 60,000 lbs, with stock widths from 12 in to 84 in. Coil Reels are offered in a variety of standard & custom configurations, motorized and pull off reels can be included whichever best suits your application. Double-ended reels and coil cars can be provided to speed coil change. Our motorized reels include controls to improve drive response for the material being handled. Combinations of sensors, including laser, ultra-sonic and others for feedback to variable speed AC drive. Reels and cradles are built of heavy duty materials and components for industrial usage.
Coil Cradles are efficient & effective systems for loading coil, threading and uncoiling medium to heavy gauge material. Cradles are available as a separate uncoiler or in combination a straightener to form a cradle-straightener. Capacities from 4,000 to 60,000 lb. and can handle widths from 12″ to 84″.
- Wedge or link type expansion
- Manual or hydraulic
- AC variable Drives
- Pillow Block Bearings
- Two sets of coil keeper arms
- Variable speed loop controls
- Air Break “drum type” 6,000 lbs & up.
The upender is used to lift steel coils up into position to go into the coil handling equipment section. Coils weigh hundreds to thousands of pounds.
- Steel Coils
- Aluminum Coils
- Copper Coils
- Stainless Steel Coils
- Coiled Metal Rolls
- Up to 84″ width
- Stamping Equipment Feed
- Roll Former Feed
- Coil Painting Feed
- Welded Tubing Lines
- Metal Slitting Lines
Automated Servo Feed
- Widths are available from 6″ through 84″.
- Process up to .600 thick sheet metal.
- Operator control keypad with LCD display
- AC brushless Servo motors
- Adjustable feed length and speed setting
- Anti-back lash feed
- Press connection bracket
- Air powered upper feed roll
- Feed rolls grip full width
- Upper feed roll pivots
Hand held jog to feed length control
- Vertical guides with indicator scales
- Straightener and press interlock capabilities
- Centralized lubrication system
- 12″ vertical height adjustment
- Also Available [/one_third]
- Seven straightening rolls
- All upper rolls have screw jack adjustment
- Hardened, ground, chrome finished entry & exit rolls
- Adjustable – air operated – upper entrance & exit pinch rolls
- Entry and exit funnel shields assure safety & ease of threading
- Horizontal or Inclined straightening head system
- Loop control
- AC variable drive system
- Built in lubrication
Pull Through Straighteners
- Available in 7 or 9 roll styles
- Stock is pulled through the straightener
- Has same system of rollers as our powered straighteners
- Both Straightener systems are available to handle various widths of stock material. Precise straightener alignment means reliable material tracking
Complete Feeding Line
- Traveling Coil Reel 40,000 lb capacity
- Stationary Load Car
- Straightener outfitted with clock spring guard
- Anti-tip arms
- Hydraulic thread drive
- Hydraulic peeler- threader -debender system
- Air powered entry & exit rolls
- Powered Straightener roll adjustment .
- 5 inch diameter breaker rolls
- 70 hp AC variable speed drive and control.